Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney
My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?
- Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
- Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
- No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
- Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.
- Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
- Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?
- Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
- Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.
- Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
- And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad. Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.
New Investment Payoff ?
Think about it:
- If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago you would have $49.00 today!
- If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $33.00 today.
- If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have $0.00 today.
- But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for the recycling refund, you would have received $214.00.
- Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle.
- It is called the 401-Keg plan.
- And, as a bonus ... a recent study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year.
- Another study found that, on average, Americans drink 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
- That means that the average American gets about 41 miles to the gallon!
- Makes you damned proud to be an American ... doesn't it??
Refurbished Stadium in Charlotte NC
- Just in time for the Democratic National Convention and Obama's speech
- It might be big enough to hold it all !