Made in the USA
Support the products that are Made in the USA !!!
- Unfortunately our politicians and top CEO's have pushed for trade to China and Mexico for years so Americans are now out of work.
- Did you know that there is no electric coffee maker made in the US and that the only kitchen appliances made in the US is Viking? This information came from a report made by Diane Sawyer. Hopefully this has changed or will soon!!
- I DIDN'T KNOW HALLMARK CARDS WERE MADE IN CHINA ! That is also why I don't buy cards at Hallmark anymore, They are made in China and are more expensive! I buy them at Dollar Tree - 50 cents each and made in USA!
- I have been looking at the blenders available on the Internet. Kitchen Aid is MADE IN the US. Top of my list already...
- Costco sells Goodyear wiper blades for almost half the price that you will pay on the outside and they are made in the U.S.A.
- Yesterday I was in Wal Mart looking for a wastebasket. I found some made in China for $6.99. I didn't want to pay that much so I asked the lady if they had any others. She took me to another department and they had some at $2.50 made in USA . They are just as good. Same as a kitchen rug I needed. I had to look, but I found some made in the USA - what a concept! - and they were $3.00 cheaper.
- We are being brainwashed to believe that everything that comes from China and Mexico is cheaper… Not so.
One Light Bulb at a Time...
- I was in Lowe's the other day and just out of curiosity, I looked at the hose attachments. They were all made in China . The next day I was in Ace Hardware and just for the heck of it I checked the hose attachments there. They were made in USA .
- Start looking, people . . ...In our current economic situation, every little thing we buy or do affects someone else - most often, their job.
- My grandson likes Hershey's candy. I noticed, though, that it is now marked "made in Mexico ." I don't buy it anymore.
- My favorite toothpaste Colgate is made in Mexico ...now I have switched to Crest.
- You have to read the labels on everything !!!
- This past weekend I was at Kroger . . . I needed 60W light bulbs and Bounce dryer sheets
- I was in the light bulb aisle, and right next to the GE brand I normally buy -- was an off-brand labeled, "Everyday Value." I picked up both types of bulbs and compared them: they were the same except for the price . . .the GE bulbs cost more than the Everyday Value brand, but the thing that surprised me the most was that GE was made in MEXICO and the Everyday Value brand was made in - you guessed it - the USA at a company in Cleveland, Ohio.
- It's Way past time to start finding and buying products you use every day that are made right here.
- So, on to the next aisle: Bounce Dryer Sheets... yep, you guessed it, Bounce costs more money and is made in Canada . The Everyday Value brand cost less, and was MADE IN THE USA! I did laundry yesterday and the dryer sheets performed just like the Bounce Free I have been using for years, at almost half the price.
My challenge to you
- Start reading the labels when you shop for everyday things and see what you can find that is made in the USA - the job you save may be your own or your neighbor's!
- If you accept the challenge, pass this on to others in your address book so we can all start buying American, one light bulb at a time!
- Stop buying from overseas companies - you're sending the jobs there. (We should have awakened a decade ago....)
- Let's get with the program and help our fellow Americans keep their jobs and create more jobs here in the USA.
Support the USA !!!